Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allaibi: the need for consensus in OPEC and outside on the productivity to raise the price of a barr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allaibi: the need for consensus in OPEC and outside on the productivity to raise the price of a barr Empty Allaibi: the need for consensus in OPEC and outside on the productivity to raise the price of a barr

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:28 am

[ltr]Allaibi: the need for consensus in OPEC and outside on the productivity to raise the price of a barrel of oil formulas[/ltr]

Since 09.26.2016 at 08:27 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Oil Jabar Luaibi, Monday, on the need for consensus in OPEC and outside on the productivity to raise the price of a barrel of oil formulas, adding that Iraq is in favor of supporting the oil market in order to ensure the interests of the economies of producing countries policy.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Allaibi said in a statement received / balances News / copy it, that "the current economic phase requires all oil-producing countries within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting coordination and consensus among them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that, "We must consensus in OPEC and outside to raise the price of a barrel of oil production formats during the next phase to ensure that the interests of the economies of producing countries and to prevent another fall in prices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Oil, that "Iraq supports this policy in collaboration with his brothers first and compatibility with producing countries are generally on the policy that will raise prices and to ensure that the interests of the economies of oil-producing countries" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:19 pm