Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reduce public holidays

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reduce public holidays Empty Reduce public holidays

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2013, 7:15 am

Reduce public holidays

06/24/2013 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - Farah pumice
    Revealed Committee of Awqaf and Religious Affairs Parliamentary about having a tendency to reduce public holidays in order not to stop the wheel work in the country. Comes at a time paid by the Committee to grant disabled official working for local governments. Committee member MP Hamid Buffy stressed that the draft law on public holidays is still under study and research with the competent authorities. said Buffy's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network": that "there is a consensus to disrupt the official working on some occasions, a feast-Fitr and Adha Alambarcan, and the first and tenth of Muharram, as well as the National Day on the third of October to enter Iraq in the League of Nations in 1932, the festival of Nowruz national holiday for the Kurdistan region, "pointing out that there is a tendency not to a lot of holidays that leads to disruption of the country. said committee member that" some sects and religious minorities want to be مناسباتها religious fault official in other parts of Iraq, "noting that his committee supports that the decision to disable the official working hours of the validity of the local government of the province concerned and as Seen sect, specifying the number of holidays by the Commission. said Buffy that" if no agreement is reached on this law, the his committee will refer the law to the heads of blocs in parliament to reach a national consensus on holidays and events in order to be legally formulated for a vote in the parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:24 am