Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work for "Light": MPs in parliament spirited political figures miscarriage efficient i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work for "Light": MPs in parliament spirited political figures miscarriage efficient i Empty Parliamentary work for "Light": MPs in parliament spirited political figures miscarriage efficient i

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Nov 2016, 4:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary work for "Light": MPs in parliament spirited political figures miscarriage efficient in the process of government, including the Minister of Education

Nur News / Baghdad 
    The head of the parliamentary bloc MP work Abdelkahar Samurai lamented the presence of deputies in the parliament spirited political miscarriage of efficient personalities in the government in the cabinet process, most recently was collecting signatures to a request to question the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal.
    According to al-Samarrai told the "Nur News" that "Mohammad Iqbal, one of the best ministers in the government of al-Abadi in professional and administrative side," noting that "the lack of financial allocations in the ministry is not borne by the person the minister."
    According to MP that "the problems existing in the ministries are turning a blind eye to it because of their subordination to the influential political parties in the parliament, especially after a decline in the interrogation of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari because of national symbolism."
    "The Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal is one of the young ministers who they had delivered a message that young people have the ability to manage large ministries such as the Ministry of Education, which has a direct relationship of the Iraqi family, which requires the government to resolve the crisis, the ministry's financial allocations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:56 pm