Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi: Chapter VI will not adversely affect the economy of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi: Chapter VI will not adversely affect the economy of Iraq Empty Fatlawi: Chapter VI will not adversely affect the economy of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2013, 3:24 pm

Fatlawi: Chapter VI will not adversely affect the economy of Iraq

Ali Abdullah - 06/25/2013

A member of the parliamentary legal committee, on Tuesday, Iraq's entry in Chapter VI not have any adverse economic or political big on the country.
    He said Hassoun Fatlawi in a press statement that "Iraq's entry in Chapter VI after the lifting of the provisions of Chapter VII for is not the state of economic or political problems."
    The first paragraph of Article 36 of Chapter VI: The Security Council is to submit its recommendations in accordance with this Article shall also take into consideration that legal disputes should the parties to the conflict - in general - rule be referred to the International Court of Justice in accordance with the provisions of the Statute of the Court.
    Fatlawi explained that "the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII counted in favor of the government has been able to negotiate despite the difficult political crises."
    "We believe that this step has to be supportive that Akllaha step is to support the plan for the protection of Iraqi funds."
    It is noted that Ban Ki-moon's remarks   Recent stresses the need to exit Iraq from Chapter VII after his commitment to improving the relationship with Kuwait and to compensate for losses caused by the invasion of   Regime for the territory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:59 pm