Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Preventing the importation of cement provided a billion dollars into the treasury of the Iraqi state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Preventing the importation of cement provided a billion dollars into the treasury of the Iraqi state Empty Preventing the importation of cement provided a billion dollars into the treasury of the Iraqi state

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2017, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    General Company for Iraqi Cement
    Preventing the importation of cement provided a billion dollars into the treasury of the Iraqi state

Author: AHF, ASJ 
    Editor: AHF 
    24/01/2017 16:34 
    Number of Views: 1611

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    State Company for Iraqi Cement announced that the decision to prevent the entry of imported cement has provided nearly one billion dollars to the state treasury, and among the decision fair to the government or civil cement plants, he stressed that the current production is sufficient to meet the needs of Iraqi consumers.
    He said assistant general director of the General Company for Iraqi Cement Aqeel Shujayri, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The Council of Ministers Resolution No. (409) and since its release end of 2015 and included prevent the import of cement and provided to the state treasury about one billion dollars."
    He Shujayri, that "the Council of Ministers did justice to his decision to cement plants, whether governmental or civil due to increased sales and put national product, which is no different from importing a lot and often be better in quality."
    Shujayri He pointed out that "there are about 25 government Cement Plant and my family at the moment and the current production capacity of about 21 million tons per year, that's enough to cover the needs of the Iraqi consumer."
    The Iraqi Cabinet decided in the (26th April 2016), stop importing commercial cement of all kinds starting from the first of July of the same year, while between it would allow importing "when needed", stressed the need to adopt an acceptable domestic product prices.
    The Iraqi Ministry of Industry announced that, beginning in 2016, merging its cement companies under the name "State Company for Iraqi Cement" and showed that the production of the Iraqi cement amounted to 19 million tons in 2015, called for the protection of the domestic product and the control of the border crossings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 12 Jul 2024, 7:48 am