Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim calls for replacing the international coalition to combat ISIS with bilateral relations wit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim calls for replacing the international coalition to combat ISIS with bilateral relations wit Empty Al-Hakim calls for replacing the international coalition to combat ISIS with bilateral relations wit

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 11, 2024 6:02 am

Al-Hakim calls for replacing the international coalition to combat ISIS with bilateral relations with some of its countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, called today, Thursday (July 11, 2024), to replace the international coalition to combat ISIS with bilateral relations between the participating countries.
    Al-Hakim said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", "This morning we met with the British Ambassador to Baghdad, Stephen Hitchcock, and congratulated him and his country on the success of the recent elections and the formation of the new government, while we stressed the strengthening of bilateral relations between the two countries in a way that serves common interests and preserves Iraq's sovereignty."
    He stressed "the importance of ending the file of the international coalition to combat ISIS, and we said the importance of replacing this coalition with bilateral relations between Iraq and some of its countries based on common interests and bilateral relations," stressing "the importance of supporting Iraq's openness to its regional and international surroundings, and we said that experience has proven the region and the world's need for Iraq's stability."
    Al-Hakim called for "ending the war of genocide in Gaza and for the international community to stand up for what remains of human values, laws and international norms that the usurping Israeli entity is violating by killing children, women and the elderly and demolishing their homes over their heads."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 08, 2024 5:30 am