Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Kuwait bans poultry import

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Kuwait bans poultry import Empty Basra Kuwait bans poultry import

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:29 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Basra Kuwait bans poultry import[/ltr]

 Basra / long - Presse 

[ltr]Announced the veterinary hospital in Basra, preventing birds, poultry and poultry products from Kuwait and tighten procedures to maintain entry (590 km south of Baghdad), in order to avoid any injury to the epidemic, attributed to the registration of Global Animal Health Organization (OIE) infection of bird flu in Alkwyt.oukal hospital director Haidar grace, in an interview (long-Presse) that "the veterinary hospital received a letter from the Veterinary Department prevents the entry of birds, poultry and poultry products from Kuwait to Iraq, due to the recording of bird flu seriously injured in Jahra province," noting that the "book of the Veterinary Department came on the back of the declaration of the World Animal Health Organization recording of bird flu in Kuwait. "He added blessing, that" poultry diseases and veterinary clinics Division embarked on monitoring and investigation in the poultry farms to maintain and markets to make sure they are free of the epidemic, "adding" non-registration of any injury to him now. " He explained the veterinary hospital in Basra manager, that "the concerned authorities continue monitoring and investigation on any injury potential bird flu, particularly after recording injuries epidemic in Iran since last November 2016, where they were taking the necessary measures to prevent bird entry and Mntegadtha through border crossings with it" is noteworthy that bird flu, which was known as "fowl plague", a viral disease that affects animals in general and birds in particular, since the virus is in the blood of birds and saliva and their intestines and noses come out in feces, which dries to turn into atoms volatile inhaled chicken near and rights, and is considered geese and turkeys, ducks and chickens are most HIV infection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:49 pm