Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 96% of the Iraqi people depend on the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 96% of the Iraqi people depend on the ration card Empty Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 96% of the Iraqi people depend on the ration card

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 4:11 am

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: 96% of the Iraqi people depend on the ration card

2017/04/25 | 10:31
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News Baghdad: The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Keywords Tuesday that 96 of the Iraqi people depend on the ration card, explaining that the government is working on the delivery of food its timing due and the elimination of corruption .

Keywords said in an interview briefed by Economy News, he said that the ration card supports 96 of the Iraqi people and the government is trying today from processing its timing schedule, stressing that reducing the ration card users ratio was very low because it targeted some citizens who earn high salaries.

And that the government is currently working on the reform of the ration card system and the elimination of corruption, pointing out that the government introduced the ration card in the smart government hand and has achieved good success.

Iraq began the work of the ration card system during the period of the economic blockade of Iraq lived in the nineties of the last century, after 2003 , the citizens suffered from the lack of processing of the ration card items.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 10:17 pm