Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A demonstration against Trump in his first trip to New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A demonstration against Trump in his first trip to New York Empty A demonstration against Trump in his first trip to New York

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2017, 3:07 am

A demonstration against Trump in his first trip to New York

Date: 05/05/2017

I saw New York City, a demonstration against US President Donald Trump, who visited for the first time after assuming the presidency of the United States earlier this year.

Trump arrived in New York Thursday to meet with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, and participation on the occasion of the 75th anniversary banquet for the "Battle of Coral Sea."

Hundreds of demonstrators gathered in "Manhattan" neighborhood, amid tight security measures, and chanted slogans against Trump, and the other rejecting his presidency of the country.

Among American demonstrators chanted: "Yes to meetings, not to Trump," and "Trump is not a major," where he met with the support of the citizens gathered in the region.

US police and raised the level of security measures in the vicinity of the Trump Tower in the city where you rate the First Lady "Melania" and her young son "Baron".

The Battle of Coral Sea (Coral Sea), signed on May 4 / May 1942, and the United States of America and Australia triumphed over Japan. It ended 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2017/05/05/world/152989

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:23 pm