Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad embraced the activities of its fifth season .. The initiative "I'm Iraqi .. I read" distribu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad embraced the activities of its fifth season .. The initiative "I'm Iraqi .. I read" distribu Empty Baghdad embraced the activities of its fifth season .. The initiative "I'm Iraqi .. I read" distribu

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2017, 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad embraced the activities of its fifth season .. The initiative "I'm Iraqi .. I read" distributed 14 thousand books for free

 Baghdad / Amer Muayad 

"I am an Iraqi. I read." While the preparatory committee for the festival estimated the size of the participants in this season to be 10,000, it confirmed the distribution of more than 14,000 titles from various publications for free to encourage reading. 
    The festival witnessed the participation of Interior Minister Qassem Al-Araji, who, during a meeting with a number of citizens, stressed "the need to support reading and encouraging it because culture is the basis for the proper building of societies." 
    Araji noted that he had been briefed on a number of books and publications that were presented at the festival, amid the great hospitality of those present there. 
    A member of the initiative Ali Abdul Khaliq said in his speech to "the extent", that "the initiators provided about 14 thousand books for those coming to the ceremony, where there is nothing left of these books."
    "The goal of establishing the initiative is to spread the culture of reading in the community and return to the reconciliation of the book again after being abandoned by a large segment." 
    "Organizers of the initiative are working on other activities that are interspersed between seasons," Abdul Khaliq said. "Organizing the festival for the fifth time is something that makes you feel proud." 
    "The books were donated by people and also a lot of publishing houses. There was a weekly fund that opened in Mutanabi Street for about four months," he said. He stressed that "there are publishing houses initiated by contributing to the donation without their access," noting that "the large audience of the festival is a sign of success."
    Rua Mohammed, one of the participants in the festival, confirmed in her interview with "Al-Mada" that "there is an annual ritual that I and the family do, which is the attendance of this festival." "Baghdad needs to establish such festivals aimed at the civil state," she said. She pointed out that "the best is the spread of these festivals, where we saw two days ago in Mosul and must be seen in other provinces because the book is a weapon can not be dispensed with." 
    "The most interesting of all is the presence of families of all ages, so that three generations from one family saw them sitting on the rug and reading together," she said. 
    A member of the organizing committee of the festival Nargis Abbas says in her interview with "Al-Mada" that "different events took place in this season unlike previous seasons." 
    She pointed out that "
    She pointed out that "prominent titles were presented, as not all of them at the same time in order to provide an opportunity for all," asserting that "there is a committee to sort the books." 
    "A new angle has joined the festival to speak," she said. "It is meant to have people sitting and talking among themselves in English," she said. "This helps strengthen their language." 
    "The festival was the end of a concert held by the artist Zavouis Zaidoun Hussein, while on the sides of the garden activities of the oud player Ahmed Hayali and guitarist Mustafa Mohammed." 
    "Painting and sculpture were also present, in addition to a children's corner with stories of their own, as well as paintings to draw on the children present," she said.
    For his part, Ali Nasser, one of the pioneers of the festival, told Al Mada that "the establishment of such festivals makes the joy spread especially with the vision of this large number of educated and educated young people." 
    "I took my family and I came to Abu Nawas to enjoy the atmosphere of the festival, which was overshadowed by the hospitality of the book as well as other side events," Nasser said. 
    "The month of September will always be special for those looking for civic activities," he said. "There will be another festival, Dar es Salaam, five days later, and it will complement what I'm an Iraqi I read."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 12:46 am