Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government cuts the rate of employees' salaries to 3.8%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government cuts the rate of employees' salaries to 3.8% Empty The government cuts the rate of employees' salaries to 3.8%

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:07 am

[size=30]The government cuts the rate of employees' salaries to 3.8%[/size]
    30/11/2017 09:40 | Number of readings: 244
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, that the proportion of employees' salaries equal to the deduction rate of 2017 of 3.8%, indicating that the draft budget law to reduce the share of the region to 12.67%, noting that the government set the price of a barrel of oil at $ 46 .[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Finance Committee of Parliament, Magda Tamimi, in a press statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it on Thursday, it "made a call Wednesday evening to the Minister of Finance and the agency to confirm the need to send the budget today, delayed delivery for a month and a half on schedule Financial Management and Public Debt Law ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tamimi added that "the budget was actually received 2018 by the Office of the President of the House of Representatives after the end of official working hours," stressing that "was set on Saturday, 2017/12/2 to read the draft budget reading first in an extraordinary session because of the end of the legislative term and the extension period specified month "He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Tamimi pointed out that "the proportion of employees' salaries was equivalent to the deduction rate in 2017 by 3.8% with a reduction of the share of the region to 12.67% and set the price of $ 46 per barrel of oil ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The first draft of the budget of 2018, which was withdrawn by the government from parliament included the deduction of 4.8% of salaries of employees and retirees and set the price of a barrel of oil at 43.4 dollars .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:27 am