Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliament Empty Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:19 am

Close to Abadi reveals the intention of the government to work with the budget "without a parliamentary approval"

08:59 - 11/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A deputy who knows the media close to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Monday, the impossibility of passing the budget in 2018 in parliament because of objections and observations of the political blocs, revealing the intention of the government to work in the budget without the adoption, similar to what happened in 2014.
    The deputy Jassim Mohammed Jaafar said in a statement to the "Information", "The Kurdistan Alliance blocks do not accept the allocation of 12 trillion dinars to the Kurdistan region, while the Union of forces opposed the allocation of 10 trillion dinars liberated areas and demanding about 20 trillion while the National Alliance refuses to reduce budgets of oil-producing provinces Means that most blocs are not approved on the budget and can not be passed at all, especially with the near elections. "
    Jaafar added that "the government can not provide any additional amounts on the budget to meet the demands of the blocks on the provinces because of the deteriorating economic situation in the country four years ago after the decline in oil prices globally."
    He added that "the budget deficit is too large and can not add another deficit on them depending on external and internal loans, as the government did previously." He pointed out that "the government is determined to work in the budget without passing in parliament in the event of continued refusal of the political blocs to vote on the law." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:35 am