Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

sources: Iran leads a plan in Iraq and Abadi did not respond to the Sunnis to postpone the election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

sources: Iran leads a plan in Iraq and Abadi did not respond to the Sunnis to postpone the election Empty sources: Iran leads a plan in Iraq and Abadi did not respond to the Sunnis to postpone the election

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:58 am

[size=32]
    sources: Iran leads a plan in Iraq and Abadi did not respond to the Sunnis to postpone the elections[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Iraqi Sunni forces accused Iran of imposing its vision on Iraq by holding parliamentary elections in May and warned that the completion of elections under the current circumstances would change the demographic structure in favor of the Iranian project.

"The Sunni bloc in parliament is a memorandum to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, explaining the dangers of conducting the elections on time," the daily Okaz newspaper quoted the sources as saying.

The sources expected Abadi refused to respond to the Sunni forces demanding the postponement of the elections until after the end of the problem of the displaced and return to their homes, considering that the Sunni areas have undergone mass exodus of large, as a result of the control of "dashing" it, while replacing their political color has become a majority in these areas.

The sources said that Ebadi's insistence on holding the elections in May would mix the cards, affecting the quotas and giving the other powers an absolute majority, which will reflect on the parliamentary and government decision in Iraq.

Abadi insisted on holding the elections on time, but the deputy state law Jasim Jafar did not rule out postponement to next October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:05 am