Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for efficient use of national expertise in the development of the country's development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for efficient use of national expertise in the development of the country's development Empty Deputy calls for efficient use of national expertise in the development of the country's development

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:05 am

Deputy calls for efficient use of national expertise in the development of the country's development plans

11-11-2013 .. Baghdad (news) .. MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Mohammed Kayani, the need for efficient use of national expertise in the development of economic development plans, calling for moving the wheel of investment for the advancement of the country.

He said Kayani (of the Agency news): The political class that govern the state does not have a vision for the future of what is going on in the country from economic and social issues, but working on the state administration on a daily basis and develop plans immediate short-term to walk matters of state, and these Latvian purpose, the country needs to Future plans for the advancement of it.

He added: It has to be the use of national experiences with efficiency and professionalism in planning economic development future to support the productive sectors and to achieve sustainable development in the country, noting the need to move the wheel of investment and the removal of barriers and obstacles all in front of investors to move the wheel of investment, similar to the Kurdistan region and the countries surrounding Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 8:53 pm