Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: the prime minister of those who reap the most votes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: the prime minister of those who reap the most votes Empty Maliki: the prime minister of those who reap the most votes

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 1:48 am

Maliki: the prime minister of those who reap the most votes
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 21:27 pm (972 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Maliki: the prime minister of those who reap the most votes
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Sky Press

Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, the need to stand against the postponement of the elections and call for broad participation in the elections, explaining that the most votes comes from who forms the government.

"There must be an understanding between the Iraqi people and I think that the opportunity is ripe for this reconciliation. We have to reconcile like the sons of this country. We have equal rights," he said. In it, and we have obligations to him. "

He called for supporting the concept of the government of the political majority, adding that democratic Iraq is built on the basis of competing parties and those who come with the most votes are those who form the government and the other is opposed in parliament, and this is the case in America, Britain and all countries.

He stressed that the Iraqi tribes recorded honorable positions in the defense of the homeland, without the sons of clans who were involved in formations of popular mobilization did not achieve this great victory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:47 pm