Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United: Finance delays the salaries of contracts and parties used by "electoral paper"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United: Finance delays the salaries of contracts and parties used by "electoral paper" Empty United: Finance delays the salaries of contracts and parties used by "electoral paper"

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Mar 2018, 2:12 pm

United: Finance delays the salaries of contracts and parties used by "electoral paper"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / A member of the coalition of a united coalition for reform Talal Zobaie, Wednesday, the Ministry of Finance delays the payment of salaries of workers and contracts in the state institutions, pointing out that political parties used the delay of salaries as an electoral card to win the votes of contractors in state institutions.

"The political parties are using delaying the payment of the wages of daily workers and contracts in state institutions as an electoral card to get their votes," Zobaie told Iraq News. "It is supposed that such exploitation is beneficial to the people."

He added that "the Ministry of Finance delays the payment of salaries of daily workers and contractors in state institutions," explaining that "there is reluctance by the departments of the Ministry of Finance to pay salaries to contractors on time." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:27 am