Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: We have reached a great understanding with the blocs and we reject the presence of foreign fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: We have reached a great understanding with the blocs and we reject the presence of foreign fo Empty Fatah: We have reached a great understanding with the blocs and we reject the presence of foreign fo

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Aug 2018, 2:28 am

Fatah: We have reached a great understanding with the blocs and we reject the presence of foreign forces

09:55 - 24/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    A member of the Fatah alliance, Ghandafir al-Batikh, said that the Fatah alliance managed to find great understandings with the rest of the political blocs, noting at the same time that his coalition refuses to have any foreign troops in the country.
    The melon in a televised statement followed by / information /, "The largest bloc on the way to the emergence of the alliance and the conquest managed to find significant understandings with the rest of the political blocs."
    "The Fatah alliance is seeking to form a strong government by choosing a strong and courageous prime minister," he said, referring to adherence to the religious guidelines.
    And that "there is keen by the opening on the constitutional time to form a new government after the agreement with the rest of the blocks on the formation of the largest bloc."
    "The coalition has rejected the presence of any foreign forces in the country," he said, adding that "the previous parliament had stressed the need to pull out foreign troops on a timetable."
    The political blocs were moving and victory and wisdom and patriotism had held a meeting in the Hotel Babylon last Sunday, in order to form the largest bloc, but the meeting failed to declare that bloc, while the alliance announced the conquest of the understandings with the rest of the blocs, especially the Kurds to form the largest bloc.

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:37 pm