Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance directed the provinces regardless surpluses last year's budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance directed the provinces regardless surpluses last year's budget Empty Finance directed the provinces regardless surpluses last year's budget

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2014, 6:23 am

Finance directed the provinces regardless surpluses last year's budget

01/13/2014 11:13

The Minister of Finance Agency purity of net debt, the ministry directed the provincial councils, which have a surplus of allowances last year's budget, to the disbursement of the aspects of the investment budget and operational in 2014 until the legislation the current year budget, the condition in his statement (IMN) that does not exceed the expenses within 1 to 12 of the actual expenses.warned official bodies and economic necessity, of the delay in the completion of the enactment of the budget in 2014 after the beginning of the year, to avoid the delay experienced by the national economy disable the completion of investment projects because of the adoption of the budget until late. announced Chairman of the Legal Committee Council of Dhi Qar province, Hamid Gazan, for the exchange to maintain more than 70% of the budget in 2013 on projects Strategy and service. among Gazan's (IMN) "The provincial council recognizes all budget amounts to regional development and investment, which amounted to 520 billion dinars last year's budget, and remained has 30% of those customizations did not happen for while. " and added that "the local government awaits instructions of the Ministry of Finance to determine the disbursement of these funds to service projects remaining. formed the Ministry of Planning last August for the committee to follow up the process of exchange of provincial and federal governments to offset 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:36 am