Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Central Bank of Iran: Oil revenues will be allocated to commodities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Central Bank of Iran: Oil revenues will be allocated to commodities Empty Governor of Central Bank of Iran: Oil revenues will be allocated to commodities

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jan 2019, 7:00 am

Governor of Central Bank of Iran: Oil revenues will be allocated to commodities

09:46 - 06/01/2019

Governor of Central Bank of Iran: Oil revenues will be allocated to commodities Doc-P-169459-636690043377243051-696x447
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iran's central bank governor Abdul-Nasser Hamati announced on Sunday that oil revenues would be allocated to commodities and strategy.
    "Foreign currency obtained from the sale of oil will be allocated to basic and strategic commodities, and in order to provide the other needs of citizens, it is necessary to take advantage of foreign currency derived from exports," Hamati said in a statement to Al-Alam television channel.
    "The need for exporters to return the hard currency to the economy of the country for the well-being of citizens," Hamati said.
    He explained that "if the exporters in the system 'Nima' (the comprehensive system of foreign currency transactions) more foreign currency obtained from exports will see more balance in the price of currency in the market and will help the private sector in the prosperity of production. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:22 pm