Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani rejects requests to meet with the three presidencies and identifies two conditions for "endi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani rejects requests to meet with the three presidencies and identifies two conditions for "endi Empty Sistani rejects requests to meet with the three presidencies and identifies two conditions for "endi

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Feb 2019, 3:10 am

Sistani rejects requests to meet with the three presidencies and identifies two conditions for "ending the boycott"

10:41 - 09/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Lebanese newspaper "Al Akhbar" reported on Saturday that the religious authority Sayyid Ali al-Sistani rejected requests from the presidents of the republic Barham Saleh and the government Adel Abdul Mahdi and Parliament Mohammed Halbusi to meet him, noting that Sistani has identified two conditions to end his flock with politicians.
    "President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halabousi were quick to ask for meetings with Sistani in order to win the favor of the author and gain legitimacy with the beginning of the state," the paper said in a report read by Al-Maaloumah. The answer was disappointing. As the reference apologized for not receiving them, in a position where I want to say that (the reference seek a serious shift in the performance of the three presidencies until they start again).
    "If the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, and the leader of the Fatah Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, gave Abdul-Mahdi a general opportunity to tackle the thorny issues, the principle of" timeout "also applies to Najaf, but it will not be that much, "It is necessary to move seriously on two levels: the first is to achieve progress on the level of service is satisfied with the people, and the second to take serious steps in the fight against corruption and the accountability of the corrupt)", according to informed sources in an interview with the news.
    "If there is progress on these two levels, it will be a reason to" suspend the reference, "but failure will lead to" prolongation "of any meetings of this kind, and only to meet international officials from time to time, A petition urging political forces to commit. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:36 pm