Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi from Washington: Iraq needs the return of talent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi from Washington: Iraq needs the return of talent Empty Halabousi from Washington: Iraq needs the return of talent

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2019, 2:31 am

[size=30]Halabousi from Washington: Iraq needs the return of talent[/size]
    April 1, 2019 8:47 AM | Views: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Al Halbusi, met with a parliamentary delegation and in the presence of Iraqi Ambassador Dr. Farid Yassin, members of the Iraqi community residing in the United States.

The President of the House of Representatives welcomed the members of the Iraqi community present during a speech, pointing out that Iraq is for all Iraqis and is in need of the competencies of its sons; to return and work together; for Iraq, Indicating that the circumstances of the former Iraq led to the migration of minds outside the country, but now; the security situation for the better, Iraq needs to stop the sons of all components.

The meeting was attended by a large group of Iraqis from different professions and social groups

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 9:30 am