Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a new position .. Al-Fatah alliance announced: We reject the collision with major countries the s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a new position .. Al-Fatah alliance announced: We reject the collision with major countries the s Empty In a new position .. Al-Fatah alliance announced: We reject the collision with major countries the s

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2019, 6:23 am

In a new position .. Al-Fatah alliance announced: We reject the collision with major countries the size of America

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad:
    The Al-Fateh alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri said on Tuesday that he strongly rejects the clash with the largest country in the world, the United States of America, regarding the existence of its military bases in the country, indicating that negotiating with the American side is the best option to solve the problems between the two sides.
    MP Hamid al-Moussawi said, "The news that" the alliance of Fatah leadership and leadership is well aware that the collision with a large country the size of America and with the presence of a president like Trump at the highest authority is not in favor of Iraq at all, "noting that" there are many views within the political alliances regarding The US presence in Iraq. "
    "The political leaders are fully aware that the solution is to negotiate and solve the problems through dialogue is the most appropriate way to spare the country more problems that might have been expected by Washington in the coming period."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 9:38 am