Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Civil Service Law is one of the Committee's priorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Civil Service Law is one of the Committee's priorities   Empty The Civil Service Law is one of the Committee's priorities

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2019, 4:29 pm

The Civil Service Law is one of the Committee's priorities  

14:01 - 07/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary legal committee revealed on Tuesday an agreement to pass laws on the service of citizens during the next two months, indicating that the Civil Service Council Law is a priority of the committee.
    "The parliamentary legal committee agreed during a previous meeting to give the service laws and the importance of the citizen's life the highest priority during the next two months," said Hussein al-Aqabi, a member of the committee.
    He added that "the most prominent laws ready to vote during the next period civil service law as well as the amendment of the law of local elections and seek to amend the law of public retirement."
    The member of the Committee that "this step was taken because of frustration by the citizen to parliament during the last period of the failure to pass any law that affects the community." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:33 pm