Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade announces marketing about one million and 400 thousand tons of wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade announces marketing about one million and 400 thousand tons of wheat Empty Trade announces marketing about one million and 400 thousand tons of wheat

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2019, 2:28 am

Trade announces marketing about one million and 400 thousand tons of wheat

23:45 - 10/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Commerce announced the marketing of about 1.4 million tons of wheat until Friday.
    "More than 443,000 tons of wheat have been marketed with 417 thousand tons of soft wheat, first class, 24 thousand tons of second grade wheat, and more than 922 tons of third grade," Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim al-Ani said in a statement.
    He added that "the provinces of Dhi Qar, Basra, Maysan, Wasit, Samawah, Najaf, Diwaniyah, Hilla and Karbala are the beginning of the marketing campaign and opened a marketing center in Baghdad Rusafa to receive quantities marketed in Wasit province as a result of the momentum witnessed by marketing and reception centers.
    Al-Ani also pointed to the disbursement of more than 145 billion Iraqi dinars as dues to farmers and farmers in the provinces marketed to the wheat immediately after the completion of the mechanisms of laboratory testing and the safety of quantities marketed to the province of Diyala will begin marketing season on Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 3:02 pm