Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Time is directed at granting allowances to the ministry's employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Time is directed at granting allowances to the ministry's employees Empty Time is directed at granting allowances to the ministry's employees

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 2:41 am

[size=30]Time is directed at granting allowances to the ministry's employees[/size]
    Articles 16/05/2019 02:45 AM | Number of readings:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al Ahd News - Special
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Dr. Bassem Abdel-Zaman, directed the Social Protection Agency to implement the decisions to improve the standard of living of the employees and grant them allocations as soon as possible.
    The minister said during a meeting with the Social Protection Agency on Wednesday night that the transfers must be legally in order to complete the implementation of the decisions concerning the allocation of staff for the ministry, noting that one of the most important requirements for success in the work is to notify employees to value the efforts they make during their work, The Ministry is an attractive environment for employment and decent for employees.
    The minister also prepared a book to address the Council of Ministers to provide financial dues for conducting social research, which the ministry intends to conduct for applicants to cover the social protection subsidy and not subject to social research, pointing to the transfer of financial transfers from the rest of the departments and legally until the approval of the Council of Ministers and the disbursement of amounts due.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:26 pm