Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank decides to diversify the means of saving for the public

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank decides to diversify the means of saving for the public  Empty Central Bank decides to diversify the means of saving for the public

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Apr 2014, 6:00 am

Central Bank decides to diversify the means of saving for the public

04/03/14 BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. said the CBI, on Wednesday that the bank had decided to diversify the means of saving for the public, while the announced contract with one of the world's leading companies for the manufacture of gold bullion from pure gold.

The central bank said in a statement received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "the Iraqi Central Bank decided to diversify the means of saving for the public with the decision to work on a contract to import gold bullion for the purpose of selling them to jewelers and investors as part of their savings."

"The Bank has contracted with one of the world's leading companies for the manufacture of gold bullion pure gold weights (5 g to 1000 g) to be sold to the public," noting that the total amount of gold that will be minted (about 11 tons) and in light of the public's demand will manufacture additional quantities. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:32 am