Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
beverly508
duck2000
mochasmom
mbryan
csd9013
Rocky
10 posters

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year Empty Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

Post by Rocky Sat 10 May 2014, 7:25 am

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

05/10/2014

BAGHDAD / JD / .. tipped the parliamentary Finance Committee, the application of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency early next year, saying that the current situation is appropriate to implement the project.
    A member of the Committee Deputy Abdul Hussain al-Yasiri told / JD /: "The central bank has vowed in the past years by applying the project to delete the zeros early in 2014, but reversed his decision and announced to wait to implement it, without knowing the reasons."
    He added: "The project is one of the economic projects important to the country, being the reduced mass of the large cash and facilitates the process of transfer and calculated, noting that the implementation of the project is not linked to the economic situation and political situation in the country, the fact that the central bank Prepare all supplies for its Application and the project is now ready for implementation.
    He pointed out: that the date of implementation of the project is still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015.
    The central bank said earlier that the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency depends on the political and economic situation in the country. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    csd9013
    csd9013

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year Empty Re: Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

Post by csd9013 Sat 10 May 2014, 7:44 am

hmmm, thought they said they were going to do remove the zeros in the middle of the year and now it is early next year.
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year Empty Re: Finance parliamentary suggest the application of the deletion of zeros early next year

Post by mbryan Sat 10 May 2014, 8:15 am

Yep just in time, Kuwait is gunna be paid off. :D
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 10 May 2014, 8:45 am

Can you believe anything they put in print:  HELL NO
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sat 10 May 2014, 10:00 am

mochasmom wrote:Can you believe anything they put in print:  HELL NO

True. I guess I had a lapse in memory. Thanks, mocha.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 12 May 2014, 5:20 am

csd9013 wrote:hmmm, thought they said they were going to do remove the zeros in the middle of the year and now it is early next year.

He pointed out: that the date of implementation of the project is still not fixed by the central bank, but it is probably during the next eight months or early 2015.

must of MISSED dis part ya ..
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 12 May 2014, 5:22 am

mochasmom wrote:Can you believe anything they put in print:  HELL NO

not an investment for the FAINT of heart no !
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by beverly508 Mon 12 May 2014, 7:34 am

oh you could say that again, duck, patience is needed
    believe sooner than later though

8)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 12 May 2014, 7:48 am

To me, in next 8 months to early 2015 could be any day up to the happening, starting today.

:D
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon 12 May 2014, 8:11 am

Middle of this year said the CBI ... I'll stick with that

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:11 am