Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese President sends message to world leaders about "Corona"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese President sends message to world leaders about "Corona" Empty Chinese President sends message to world leaders about "Corona"

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 4:29 am

Chinese President sends message to world leaders about "Corona"
    - PUBLISHED ON MARCH 25, 2020
    Views: 36
    Chinese President sends message to world leaders about "Corona" 5e67743ae227c-205

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday sent messages to world leaders about the outbreak of the Corona virus.
    According to the official Xinhua news agency, Ping said it is necessary to build a human society with a common future to combat global challenges such as the Corona virus.
    He added, during a telephone conversation with his Kazakh counterpart, Qasim Gomart Tokayev, that "the vitality and importance of building a common future society have become more urgent than they were for all of humanity, given the battle against Corona."
    As he stated in a call with his Brazilian counterpart, Javier Bolsonaro, that "Corona continues to spread rapidly, and the first task lies today in promoting cooperation between countries."
    According to Ping, Beijing is publishing all the information it has on the epidemic, which recently started to recede in China.
    As of Wednesday dawn, China had registered 3,277 corona virus deaths, out of more than 81,000 infections.
    To subscribe to the Telegraph News Channel on the Telegram click the following link:
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE7_6e1AeLX_QUe4BA

http://tasrebat.com/archives/160201

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:23 pm