Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health announces that Iraq has entered the stage of the outbreak of the epidemic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health announces that Iraq has entered the stage of the outbreak of the epidemic Empty Health announces that Iraq has entered the stage of the outbreak of the epidemic

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 7:13 am

[size=52]Health announces that Iraq has entered the stage of the outbreak of the epidemic[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Health and Environment confirmed, on Thursday, that the decisions of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety are binding on all institutions, while indicating that the country is entering the stage of the outbreak of the epidemic.[/size]
    [size=45]Ministry spokesman Saif Al-Badr said, according to the Iraqi News Agency, "The decisions of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety are binding on all governmental and non-governmental agencies, and all security forces are part of the committee."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the Iraqi Public Health Law and the Iraqi Penal Code provide for accountability or punishment of any individual who harms the public quota," stressing that "the epidemiological situation is alarming in light of failure to adhere to health procedures, and we will enter into an outbreak or have entered into that, especially in light of the new strain that It is spreading rapidly and its clinical signs are more severe and more severe than its predecessor, and it affects children and young adults. ”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that the citizen should "have a drive towards health measures and wear masks for fear of the spread of the epidemic and for fear of the citizens and the country," calling for "commitment to limit the spread of the epidemic."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm