Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad stopped cargo flights to Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad stopped cargo flights to Kurdistan Empty Baghdad stopped cargo flights to Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jul 2014, 8:08 am

Baghdad stopped cargo flights to Kurdistan

Sulaymaniyah - Iraq Press -10 July: The Director of Sulaimaniyah International Airport Taher Abdullah on Thursday, for the receipt of the communication from the Iraqi pilots, according to terminate all flights own ship the goods to the Kurdistan region.

Abdullah said in a statement to the media Kurdish "since, on Wednesday, we received notification from the Iraqi air stating that he was informed of all the airlines to suspend all flights to cargo airports of the Kurdistan region."

He added by saying, "did not address the letter to the reasons for the issuance of a decision to stop the shipment of goods by air to Kurdistan," noting that "stop flights that shipped goods to the Kurdistan region would occur a negative impact on the situation of Kurdistan and the operations of trade between the region and the countries of the world."

The head of Sulaimaniya airport that "the provincial government are invited to address this problem as soon as possible due to the effects of the decision to stop the shipment of goods to the region on the lives and conditions of the citizens, and the owners of capital in Kurdistan." Ended. Q.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:51 am