Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: Reducing the October protesters' demands for early elections is a deception plotted by t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: Reducing the October protesters' demands for early elections is a deception plotted by t Empty Kurdish MP: Reducing the October protesters' demands for early elections is a deception plotted by t

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 7:17 am

Kurdish MP: Reducing the October protesters' demands for early elections is a deception plotted by the power parties
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Sunday (May 16, 2021), Kurdish MP Hoshyar Abdullah said that reducing the demands of the Tishreen Movement to early elections is "the biggest trick plotted by the corrupt power parties ."
    And Abdullah wrote in a Twitter post, the biggest trick plotted by the corrupt power parties is to reduce the demands of the Tishreen Movement in early elections, because the parties are sure that they will return stronger through them .
    He added, "Despite the hoax and the continued assassinations, the spirit of the legislative challenge will remain alive. Tishreen has turned into a continuous state, a renaissance ahead of us. It is wrong for those who think that Tishreen has become past ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:08 am