Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian intends to collect signatures to interrogate the Minister of Oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian intends to collect signatures to interrogate the Minister of Oil Empty A parliamentarian intends to collect signatures to interrogate the Minister of Oil

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jun 2021, 8:05 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentarian intends to collect signatures to interrogate the Minister of Oil[/size]
     5 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Uday Shaalan Abu Al-Jun, revealed today, Wednesday, his intention to collect parliamentary signatures to interrogate the Minister of Oil regarding a number of corruption files and reluctance in work that caused Iraq to lose billions of dollars in the previous period, in addition to other files that caused the waste of public money.
    Abu al-Jun said in a press statement, "There are many suspicions of corruption surrounding the work of the Ministry of Oil, not to mention the cases of reluctance and confusion in the performance of its minister, which caused Iraq to lose billions of dollars in the previous period, in addition to causing harm to the citizens of the central and southern governorates."
    Abu Al-Jun added, "The Minister of Oil left all the doors of the budget and went with the government to challenge the petrodollar allocations, at a time when he turned a blind eye to the licensing rounds contracts that caused Iraq to lose billions of dollars, and did not bother to open channels of dialogue with the concerned companies to amend those contracts."
    He stressed that "this confusion in the minister's work, in addition to other files related to the ministry's work, and the reluctance to perform all tasks will make us obligated within our oversight duty to collect parliamentary signatures to interrogate the minister in preparation for his dismissal with the transfer of all files related to suspicions of corruption to integrity for follow-up later."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:38 pm