Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-GHANIMI TO THE PROVINCIAL POLICE CHIEFS: COORDINATION AND COOPERATION WITH HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZAT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-GHANIMI TO THE PROVINCIAL POLICE CHIEFS: COORDINATION AND COOPERATION WITH HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZAT Empty AL-GHANIMI TO THE PROVINCIAL POLICE CHIEFS: COORDINATION AND COOPERATION WITH HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZAT

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Dec 2021, 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]AL-GHANIMI TO THE PROVINCIAL POLICE CHIEFS: COORDINATION AND COOPERATION WITH HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS MUST BE COORDINATED[/size]

Thursday, December 9, 2021 3:01 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Thursday, Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi assured the provincial police commanders that it is imperative to preserve human dignity and to deal well with him.
    Interior Minister Othman Al-Ghanimi met with provincial police leaders on the sidelines of the Human Rights Conference, while stressing “the application of human rights standards and commitment to them in all areas of work, and human dignity must be preserved and good dealings with him,” explaining that “the Ministry of Interior is a trustee of human rights and follow-up on everything related to it.” with human dignity.”
    He added, "Iraq has become a beacon in the field of human rights implementation, and ISIS terrorist gangs have violated the rights of citizens, but the people's solidarity with their security forces fought these violations and overcame them," noting that "the Ministry of Interior has introduced human rights in the field of training and there are studies high in this regard.”
    He continued, "The community police is the mediator between citizens and all security services," stressing the importance of cooperation and coordination with all human rights organizations, while expressing his thanks to all human rights organizations that support the work of the Human Rights Directorate in the Ministry of Interior.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:34 am