Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During his visit to the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate...Al-Ansari discusses ways to enhance cooperation.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During his visit to the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate...Al-Ansari discusses ways to enhance cooperation. Empty During his visit to the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate...Al-Ansari discusses ways to enhance cooperation.

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2022, 5:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]During his visit to the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate...Al-Ansari discusses ways to enhance cooperation...[/size]

During his visit to the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate ... Al-Ansari discusses ways to enhance and consolidate cooperation between the authority and the professional unions in the country

The head of the Baghdad Investment Authority, Engineer Haider Al-Ansari, visited this evening, Tuesday, 4/19/2022, the headquarters of the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate, and met with its captain, Engineer Zulfiqar Hoshi Al-Maksousi, and discussed with him the work of the union and its role in supporting the investment process.

During the visit, Al-Ansari blessed the captain recently assuming his position. He also discussed with him the importance of strengthening the bonds of cooperation between the authority and the union with the possibility of opening channels of communication that work to achieve the
     public interest and improve the level of services provided, especially the services provided by the consulting offices working in investment projects who are licensed and approved by the union. .

Al-Ansari affirmed the Commission's keenness and quest to benefit from the union's expertise in supporting the Commission's plans and directions in order to make the investment work successful in the capital, Baghdad.
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 12:54 am