Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The coordination framework is close to naming the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The coordination framework is close to naming the prime minister Empty Al-Maliki: The coordination framework is close to naming the prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2022, 4:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Maliki: The coordination framework is close to naming the prime minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-07-11 | 14:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, announced on Monday that the coordination framework is close to naming the next prime minister.

In response to journalists' questions through the media window, al-Maliki said that "the coordinating framework has made an important stride in its political dialogues, achieved progress and formulated ideas and mechanisms," noting that the framework "was open to all partners from the political components away from the policy of marginalization and exclusion. ".

Al-Maliki indicated that "the framework is close to achieving its goals, the most important of which is naming the prime minister and forming a government capable of advancing the security and service reality within the mechanisms prepared in advance to serve Iraq and its honorable people."

And the head of the State of Law coalition stated that "the framework deals with all the ideas and mechanisms that would develop its platform, and its members agree upon them in all the vocabulary of his administration for his next project."

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:23 am