Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Replacing oil and gas with clean energy is a fantasy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Replacing oil and gas with clean energy is a fantasy Empty Economist: Replacing oil and gas with clean energy is a fantasy

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:35 am

Economist: Replacing oil and gas with clean energy is a fantasy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Economist Sadiq Al-Bahadi considered, on Thursday, that it is not possible to dispense with oil and gas energy publicly.
    Al-Bahadi said in a Facebook post seen by "The Information" that "the need for oil and gas is urgent for years to come, and what we hear about alternatives and alternative energy, wind and water to generate clean energy, is a fantasy because the cheapest prices are in crude oil and natural gas."
    He added, "The media machine, which is owned by the West, giant commercial companies, financial and investment institutions, always broadcasts that the need for oil and natural gas will be satisfied, and to go to wind and water energy to generate electricity and participate in the production of goods and services. This is the material that defines it."

Views 110
    Added 11/10/2022 - 9:35 AM
    Update 11/10/2022 - 2:10 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:59 am