Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aajl..albeati: Bargaining delegations will sign today in the presence Abadi on the demands of their

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aajl..albeati: Bargaining delegations will sign today in the presence Abadi on the demands of their  Empty Aajl..albeati: Bargaining delegations will sign today in the presence Abadi on the demands of their

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:29 am

Aajl..albeati: Bargaining delegations will sign today in the presence Abadi on the demands of their mass in the ministerial program

Wednesday, 03 September / September 2014 14:35

[Baghdad-where]

The Deputy for the National Alliance, said the delegates bargaining to form a government will sign the political demands of the masses in the ministerial program.

He said Abbas al-Bayati told all of Iraq [where] that "the demands contained in the ministerial program consisting of 20 points, including a dispute over oil and gas law and accountability, justice and others that belong to the outstanding issues."

He added that "these demands have put a time limit for the implementation of the month starts and ends during the year," pointing out that "the signing will be attended by Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi."

He guessed al-Bayati said, "is to vote on the ministerial cab at most the beginning of next week."

And political forces engaged in intensive dialogues and daily to speed up the formation of the next government, according to its specific constitutional term, which expires in 10 of the month Gara.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:30 pm