Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Israel imported 33% of Kurdistan's oil within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Report: Israel imported 33% of Kurdistan's oil within a month Empty Report: Israel imported 33% of Kurdistan's oil within a month

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2023, 4:50 am

Report: Israel imported 33% of Kurdistan's oil within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Oil data showed that Israel acquired a third of the crude exports from the Kurdistan region last December.
    According to the data prepared by the research unit in "Al-Iqtisad News" that Israel imported 3.9 million barrels from Kurdistan during last December, and its percentage of the total Kurdish exports was 33%.
    Croatia came in second place, as it "imported 2.5 million barrels, or 21% of total exports, while China imported 1.9 million barrels, or 16%, while Italy imported 1.3 million barrels, or 11%."

Views 174
    Added 01/04/2023 - 9:13 AM
    Updated 01/04/2023 - 1:34 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:57 am