Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A summary of the most prominent contents of the parliament session today, Sundayproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A summary of the most prominent contents of the parliament session today, Sundayproposals from Empty A summary of the most prominent contents of the parliament session today, Sundayproposals from

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:36 am

A summary of the most prominent contents of the parliament session today, Sunday[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 16:35 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The seventh session of the first legislative term of the House of Representatives, held today, Sunday, witnessed 6 different paragraphs, including the completion of the first reading of 5 bills.
    The media department of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by (Baghdad Today) that "the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Shakhwan Abdullah, decided to adjourn the session of the House of Representatives, which he chaired today, until further notice."
    She added that "the session witnessed the completion of the first reading of the draft law of the twenty-first amendment to the law of owners, the first reading of the draft law of approving financial statements for the fiscal year ending in 2014, the first reading of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of private security companies, the first reading of the draft law on legal aid, and the first reading of the draft Statistics law and geographic information systems.
    And she continued, "At the end of the session, Representative Faleh Al-Khazali offered condolences to the Iraqi people on the occasion of the martyrdom of Imam Musa bin Jaafar, peace be upon him," expressing his "thanks to the security forces and service departments for facilitating the visit procedures."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:47 am