Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

English newspaper: Baghdad was forced to negotiate with Washington only at the foreign level

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

English newspaper: Baghdad was forced to negotiate with Washington only at the foreign level Empty English newspaper: Baghdad was forced to negotiate with Washington only at the foreign level

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 5:39 am

[size=38]English newspaper: Baghdad was forced to negotiate with Washington only at the foreign level[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 20, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: A report by the English-language newspaper, The Cardell, stated that Iraq was "forced to negotiate" with Washington.
    Sources in the Iraqi cabinet confirmed, according to the newspaper, that the United States did not agree that the Sudanese prime minister would lead the delegation to Washington, and demanded less representation. As a result, Baghdad handpicked the members of the visiting team, currently headed by Fuad Hussein of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, who is considered an "old friend" of the United States.
    The Iraqi delegation also includes Adnan Al-Zarfi, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, who was previously nominated for the post of prime minister. Al-Zorfi maintains good relations with official officials in Washington, and has held US citizenship since 2003, which makes him an option to include him in the Iraqi mission.
    Hussein Moanes, a member of the Change Committee and head of the Rights Movement, which is close to Kata’ib Hezbollah, told the newspaper that Iraq was “forced to negotiate”:
    Moanes denies that the United States has vetoed the participation of any Iraqi political figures in the delegation. He stressed that the Legislative Council had unanimously chosen Al-Zurfi as the representative of the legislative authority: “We understand the position of a large part of the political parties regarding relations with Washington.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:16 pm