Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will pass this session and we are waiting for it to arrive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will pass this session and we are waiting for it to arrive Empty Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will pass this session and we are waiting for it to arrive

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 11:42 am

Parliamentary Energy: The oil and gas law will pass this session and we are waiting for it to arrive (video)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 19:02 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee called on the government to send the final version of the draft oil and gas law, affirming its intention to proceed with enacting the law.
    The deputy head of the committee, Adnan Al-Jabri, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that: "The draft oil and gas law will proceed with this session."
    And between, "the producing provinces will benefit a lot from the legislation of the law and will participate in the process of financial profit from oil and gas production."
    Al-Jabri explained, "The draft federal oil and gas law will regulate the relationship between the center and the Kurdistan region, and therefore we await the arrival of the draft law," stressing that "the political blocs are the ones with the last position to pass the law or not."
    And the Prime Minister, Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani, announced in a symposium in which he participated last Saturday on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, that "the draft oil and gas law will be enacted during the current year 2023."
    And the Kurdistan Regional Government announced the day before yesterday, Sunday, that an agreement had been reached with Baghdad to form a joint committee to draft a draft federal oil and gas law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:06 pm