Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee talks about the importance of enacting the Child Protection Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee talks about the importance of enacting the Child Protection Law Empty A parliamentary committee talks about the importance of enacting the Child Protection Law

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 6:08 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentary committee talks about the importance of enacting the Child Protection Law[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Family, Women and Childhood Committee, Sarwa Muhammad Rashid, confirmed today, Monday, that the Child Protection Law will soon see the light, noting that the draft law includes many provisions that stand by the child and his protection.
    Sarwa said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the child protection law is one of the important laws that has been long overdue, stressing that” the law will see the light in the coming days.
    She added that “the aforementioned law is still in the corridors of the Family, Women and Child Committee to make some amendments so that the law meets the ambition and achieves the desired goal of its legislation.”
    She pointed out that “the law includes many important paragraphs that give positive results on the lives of children and protect them from societal violence.”
    And the House of Representatives had earlier completed the first reading of the “Child Protection” bill, which is considered one of the important laws.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:23 pm