Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil achieves gains for the third week.. Brent crosses the $85 mark

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil achieves gains for the third week.. Brent crosses the $85 mark Empty Oil achieves gains for the third week.. Brent crosses the $85 mark

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 4:12 am

Oil achieves gains for the third week.. Brent crosses the $85 mark
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:20[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil prices closed little changed yesterday, Thursday, but recorded gains for the third week in a row, as markets oscillated between further production cuts targeted by OPEC + and falling US oil inventories on the one hand, and concerns about the global economic outlook on the other .
    Brent crude closed up 13 cents, or 0.2%, to $85.12 a barrel, while US West Texas Intermediate crude closed up nine cents, or 0.1%, to settle at $80.70. 
    The two benchmarks jumped more than 6% this week after OPEC +, which includes the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and allies including Russia, surprised the market on Sunday with pledges to cut production .
    Hedge funds have been buying crude all week, returning to a "risk on" mode, said Dennis Kessler, senior vice president of trading at BOK Financial.
    Prices were supported by a sharper-than-expected decline in US crude inventories last week, the second consecutive week in which they have declined. Gasoline and distillate inventories also declined, indicating higher demand .
    However, the gains were curtailed by US labor market data, which indicated a slowdown in economic growth, as well as slower-than-expected growth in the services sector in the United States.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:53 am