Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that will soon end the disputes between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that will soon end the disputes between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that will soon end the disputes between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 6:18 am

[size=52]Parliamentary efforts to legislate a law that will soon end the disputes between Baghdad and Erbil[/size]
    • Today 13:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee revealed, on Wednesday, that the oil and gas law will be put forward during the next legislative term, considering its passage as a solution to all disputes between Baghdad and Erbil.
    "The oil and gas law is one of the important laws that falls within the government's priorities," said committee member Bassem Al-Gharibawi, in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency. He suggested that "the law will be presented during the new legislative term."
    Al-Gharibawi added, "There is an intention among all political parties to proceed with enacting the law to regulate the process of oil, gas and natural resources and share their revenues."
    He pointed out that "the legislation of the law will end the differences between the federal government of Baghdad and the regional government and will regulate the oil and financial relationship between the provinces and districts and between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government."
    The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Nermin Maarouf, had revealed the formation of a joint committee between the Baghdad and Erbil governments to prepare a draft oil and gas law. End / 25 hours

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 4:30 pm