Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

JAAFARI DEPOSITED ITS INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION OF IRAQ TO THE CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF CERTAI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

JAAFARI DEPOSITED ITS INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION OF IRAQ TO THE CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF CERTAI Empty JAAFARI DEPOSITED ITS INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION OF IRAQ TO THE CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF CERTAI

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:15 pm

JAAFARI DEPOSITED ITS INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION OF IRAQ TO THE CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF CERTAIN CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS

Sunday 28 September 2014 09:33

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Deposited Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, an instrument of accession of Iraq to the Convention on the Prohibition of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May be Deemed to be Excessively Injurious, while stressing that joining this agreement will contribute to strengthening its efforts in ridding Iraq of all cities remnants of explosive materials from the wars.

Said Jaafari's office said in a statement posted on his website and seen "Alsumaria News", it said that "Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari was deposited its instrument of accession of Iraq to the Convention on the Prohibition of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May Be Deemed to Be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects (CCW), in the presence of Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations Legal Affairs Decerba Miguel Suarez, "noting that" it came on the sidelines of the General Assembly of the United Nations at its current (69). "

The office added that "the Secretary of State considered that this agreement is one of the most important instruments of international humanitarian law," adding that he "stressed that Iraq's accession to the Convention will contribute to strengthen efforts to rid all the cities of Iraq, remnants of explosive materials from the wars, and will help in re-integration of victims as a result of these weapons in the community. "

The Iraqi Council of Representatives approved on Iraq's accession to the said Convention on the 19th of December in 2013. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:04 am