Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Main: Our positions are shared with Iraq on the Palestinian issue, and the war on Gaza must be stopp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Main: Our positions are shared with Iraq on the Palestinian issue, and the war on Gaza must be stopp Empty Main: Our positions are shared with Iraq on the Palestinian issue, and the war on Gaza must be stopp

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2023, 4:27 am

Main: Our positions are shared with Iraq on the Palestinian issue, and the war on Gaza must be stopped
    Politics |Today
    Main: Our positions are shared with Iraq on the Palestinian issue, and the war on Gaza must be stopp 1699257929_1

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi confirmed today, Monday (November 6, 2023), that his country’s position is shared with Iraq on the Palestinian issue, while pointing to the need to stop the war on Gaza.
    Raisi said in a joint press conference with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani in Tehran, followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “relations between Iraq and Iran are witnessing great development,” stressing that “the Iraqi Prime Minister is working to implement the security agreement signed between Iraq and Iran.”
    He added: "We thank the Iraqi government for developing economic relations between the two countries and railway connectivity."
    The Iranian President stressed that "Iraq and Iran share common positions on the Palestinian issue, and there must be a ceasefire in Gaza and the crimes of the Zionist entity must stop."
    He continued: "Everyone who supports the Zionist entity is involved in the crimes it commits in Gaza."
    This morning, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani arrived in the Iranian capital, Tehran, on an official visit.
    Al-Sudani's visit to Tehran comes less than 24 hours after the visit of US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken to the capital, Baghdad, as part of a regional tour he is undertaking, during which he visited Tel Aviv and Amman.
    It is hoped that after visiting Tehran, Sudanese will conduct a Gulf tour related to the current events in Gaza.

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:31 pm