Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes on the federal budget law for 2013 unanimously

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes on the federal budget law for 2013 unanimously  Empty Parliament votes on the federal budget law for 2013 unanimously

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2013, 9:46 am

Parliament votes on the federal budget law for 2013 unanimously

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, in its thirteen open Mozna for fiscal year 2013.

The MP said high Nassif in a statement to the reporter / Baghdadiya News /, that "the House of Representatives voted in the presence of 176 deputy project going forward for fiscal year 2013, as received from the government except for Article 25, which was canceled."

For his part, reporter / Baghdadiya News /, the "members of parliament took exchanged congratulations on the occasion of the adoption going forward", stressing that "this is great Anadz parliament under Aldharov tense political."

Regarding the dues of oil companies MP for the rule of law Mohammed Chihod reporter / Baghdadiya News / The council agreed to "allocate $ 775 million as receivables to oil companies in accordance with Article 24 of the draft budget, provided that the BSA limiting the amount of debt of the province, whether 4 trillion or 2 trillion and then fulfill the amounts on this basis. "

The project was going forward for fiscal 2013 may form a new crisis in the political arena, as a result of claims of the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance to include their requests in going forward.

Imports of the Iraqi List, convert part of the amounts and the Ministry of Defence to the regional development project, which has been accepted but not converting it from the defense budget BLM from all ministries and provinces.

The Kurdistan Alliance wanted to include dues to oil companies and salaries Albescmrkh inside going forward to ensure that paid by the executive government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:41 am