Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani sets the opening date for the Cordoba Interchange Bridge Project in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani sets the opening date for the Cordoba Interchange Bridge Project in Baghdad Empty Al-Sudani sets the opening date for the Cordoba Interchange Bridge Project in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani sets the opening date for the Cordoba Interchange Bridge Project in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-19-2024
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani set, on Monday, the opening date of the Cordoba Interchange Bridge Project in Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister’s Media Office stated in a statement, “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani was briefed in the field this afternoon on the progress of work on the Cordoba Intersection Bridge Project (one of the projects of the first package to relieve traffic congestion), which is being worked on in the Al-Bab Al-Sharqi area in Baghdad.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, “Al-Sudani inspected the project site and reviewed the stages of its work progress, praising the efforts of those working on this important project, for reducing the project completion time so that it opened in April of this year, after it was scheduled to open in June.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement continued, “The Cordoba Bridge project is one of the most prominent projects for relieving traffic congestion. Its total length is (700) meters and its width is (20) metres. The bridge contains (27) spaces, and includes two outbound and two outbound lanes. It is located along Port Said Street after a tunnel.” Aviation Square, crossing the Mohammed Al-Qasim Highway. Ended 25 n[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 am