Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: American forces will remain in the military bases, with only their description changing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: American forces will remain in the military bases, with only their description changing Empty Politician: American forces will remain in the military bases, with only their description changing

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: American forces will remain in the military bases, with only their description changing[/size]
    • Today 10:45

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Qasim Balshan said on Monday that American forces will not leave Iraqi territory and will remain in the camps while changing the capacity in which they are present inside Iraq.
    Balshan told the Maalouma Agency, "There is no actual move to end the presence of American forces in military bases, and what will happen is to change the capacity in which these forces are present."
    He added, "The Sudanese visit to Washington did not involve an agreement with the American administration to withdraw its forces from Iraq, as there is no official request submitted by the Iraqi government to its American counterpart to withdraw its forces from military bases inside Iraq."
    He promised, “The talk about ending the American military presence will not be implemented on the ground, since the government did not approach the American administration in this regard.” End 25 n.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:21 am