Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Limiting the sale of dollars to certain companies serves the interests of some political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Limiting the sale of dollars to certain companies serves the interests of some political  Empty Economist: Limiting the sale of dollars to certain companies serves the interests of some political

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2024, 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Limiting the sale of dollars to certain companies serves the interests of some political parties[/size]
    • Today 10:47

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Economic expert Diaa Al-Mohsen believes that limiting the sale of dollars to travelers to certain companies confirms that political parties are behind those companies to ensure obtaining foreign currency.
    Al-Mohsen told Al-Maalouma, "There are many problems in the monetary authority that need solutions and decisions in order to serve the citizen, away from complicating matters and increasing inflation rates."
    He added that "the increase in cash commissions during the exchange process between the dinar and the dollar from 15 thousand to 25 thousand will only benefit exchange offices, after the sale of dollars to travelers was restricted to specific exchange offices or companies."
    He pointed out that "there is confusion in making financial decisions regarding the process of selling the dollar, especially with the smuggling of dollars through forging cards or travel tickets to obtain foreign currency from official sources and ensure its arrival to exchange companies." End 25N

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 5:18 am